Old 23-02-2005, 07:11 PM

Default Humm??

AdLib wrote:
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone here owns their own lanscaping company. I've
dreamed of starting my own and now that I've finally mustered up the
courage I don't know where to begin. Maybe I can learn a thing or two
from those of you who have been in the same situation. How did you get
started?

Any advise is welcome

Get a part time job working for someone in the industry, you'll
learn real quick. No one can post what you need in training if
you've never done it. Be sure to charge enough for your service
too. (that's the main cause of new start-up failure)

--
I love freebanding!