Old 17-02-2005, 03:26 PM
torgo

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 18:01:03 -0600, Rogerx wrote:

This whole rose thing is getting out of hand with me, I think. I have
20 roses, I have always had 20 roses, only buy replacements. I have
a 150 ft white tubular fence with automatic waters at every other
post, this is where I have my roses. Besides about 1 hour spraying
each week, they are very easy to keep(except at times).

A 150 foot fence and only 20 roses?? How on earth have you been able
to maintain that much self control?

I did manage to skip the bagged roses last year - by buying about 40
bushes on-line instead...

This year I'm claiming I won't get any new bushes except for free
replacements from Wayside Gardens and whatever favorites I find on
fortuniana root stock while on business trips. We'll see how long
that claim lasts - the over/under is two weeks and twenty bushes....