Old 24-02-2005, 05:47 PM
jedi

"San Diego Joe" wrote in message
news:1109266554.7672bb7ecb41a2aa80a13603708af916@t eranews...
"Derek Broughon" wrote:

On Wed, 2005-23-02 at 16:12 -0800, San Diego Joe wrote:
"test" wrote:

test

Oh man, Iım not ready. I haven't studied or anything.

I'm not even sure what subject we're supposed to be studying for...

Man, I still have that nightmare! I signup for some class in fall,

(usually
some obscure math) then stop going but fail to drop it. Then in spring

they
insist I write the final. Cold sweats all around.

Joe, wake up!

San Diego Joe
4,000 - 5,000 Gallons.
Goldfish, a RES named Colombo and an Oscar.

I used to have the same dream.... It was probably my only repeating
nightmare... well there was the one of flying and being worried that I
wasn't going to be able to make it through the electric wires or the one of
being the only one nude big event.... yeah... the later seems to be a common
ones for folks.