Old 23-02-2005, 10:16 PM
test

Default test

HTML
HEAD
META NAME="GENERATOR" Content="Microsoft DHTML Editing Control"
TITLE/TITLE
/HEAD
BODY
Ptest/P
/BODY
/HTML

Old 24-02-2005, 12:12 AM
San Diego Joe

"test" wrote:

test

Oh man, Iım not ready. I haven't studied or anything.

San Diego Joe
4,000 - 5,000 Gallons.
Goldfish, a RES named Colombo and an Oscar.

Old 24-02-2005, 01:04 PM
Derek Broughon

On Wed, 2005-23-02 at 16:12 -0800, San Diego Joe wrote:
"test" wrote:
=20
test

Oh man, I=B9m not ready. I haven't studied or anything.

I'm not even sure what subject we're supposed to be studying for...
--=20
derek

Old 24-02-2005, 04:03 PM
Benign Vanilla

"San Diego Joe" wrote in message
news:1109203963.e26e31a9d3fbb31aef73bba63b7cde87@t eranews...
"test" wrote:

test

Oh man, Iım not ready. I haven't studied or anything.

I hate pop quizes. Jan, can I sit next to you?

--
BV
Webporgmaster of iheartmypond.com

Old 24-02-2005, 04:26 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Oh man, Iım not ready. I haven't studied or anything.

I hate pop quizes. Jan, can I sit next to you?

Oh sure, and then blame your poor grade on me? I'm one of those
deer-in-the-headlights type of test takers. ~ jan )

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

Old 24-02-2005, 05:35 PM
San Diego Joe

"test" wrote:

test

Oh man, Iım not ready. I haven't studied or anything.

I'm not even sure what subject we're supposed to be studying for...

Man, I still have that nightmare! I signup for some class in fall, (usually
some obscure math) then stop going but fail to drop it. Then in spring they
insist I write the final. Cold sweats all around.

Joe, wake up!

Old 24-02-2005, 05:47 PM
jedi

"San Diego Joe" wrote in message
news:1109266554.7672bb7ecb41a2aa80a13603708af916@t eranews...

"test" wrote:

test

Oh man, Iım not ready. I haven't studied or anything.

I'm not even sure what subject we're supposed to be studying for...

Man, I still have that nightmare! I signup for some class in fall,

(usually
some obscure math) then stop going but fail to drop it. Then in spring

they
insist I write the final. Cold sweats all around.

Joe, wake up!

San Diego Joe
4,000 - 5,000 Gallons.
Goldfish, a RES named Colombo and an Oscar.

I used to have the same dream.... It was probably my only repeating
nightmare... well there was the one of flying and being worried that I
wasn't going to be able to make it through the electric wires or the one of
being the only one nude big event.... yeah... the later seems to be a common
ones for folks.

Old 24-02-2005, 08:01 PM
Crashj

"test" wrote:

[...]

And then there was the time I flew in to take the nude waterskiing
test I had forgotten about and they towed me right in front of the
grandstand at Cypress Gardens and my mother was in the front row, and
everybody was all like laughing, so I went back to band camp, and this
girl Emmy Lou wanted me to . . .
+++~~~
NO CARRIER
--
Crashj

Test test Al Zymer United Kingdom 1 14-03-2003 08:44 PM
test J Kolenovsky Gardening 0 08-02-2003 01:59 AM
test J Kolenovsky Gardening 0 07-02-2003 11:01 PM
test gardener J Edible Gardening 0 30-01-2003 11:54 PM
test Jerry Hoffmeister Orchids 3 30-01-2003 09:26 PM