Old 25-02-2005, 05:05 AM
Steve

Default New orchid society

Well, this is a post I never expected to write. Tonight I attended the
first ever meeting of the Adirondack Orchid Society. Seven of us sat
around for 2 hours discussing orchids and how to make a local Orchid
society work.
Orchid growers are few and far between around here so I don't know if we
can get enough people to keep it going or not. In fact, 2 of the 7 there
tonight don't have a single orchid and never have. Another one used to
grow some orchids but hasn't owned any for a few years now. Pretty
pathetic really but I'll stay with it for better or worse. ;-)

Steve