Old 25-02-2005, 04:02 PM
Ray

I seriously doubt it would be a problem if someone posted a messages stating
"I'm looking for 'X', can anyone point me in the right direction?" It
certainly be best if the responses were restricted to "Have you checked out
so and so.." and that if you had what the person was looking for, you email
them directly.

As far as selling is concerned, we long ago came to the agreement that it's
OK to state "I've got some of XYZ. If interested go to this website." or
"send me an email." It is not OK to post a list.

wrote in message
ups.com...
I have loaded Firefox and Thunderbird but for now I am using Google to
access the newsgroups. I noticed under the terms of service that access
through Google can not be used for any commercial purpose. I suppose
that would restrict the posting of plants for sale or wanted to
purchase.