Old 25-02-2005, 09:00 PM
pixi

Default Goldfish problems again or yet

Wish I had never bought those goldfish!!! They have been doing well. Still
had a bit of fin rot but no sign of ich. I had the water up to 80 for
several days and I used malachite green. This morning I changed about five
gallons of water. It's a 10 gallon tank.

Now the goldfish are shimmying like crazy and one of them has a black border
on it's tail where the fin rot was (or is).

Anyone got any ideas?

I've got perfectly goldfish down in the pond by my woods. But only one
fantail. Wanted more and bought these. Trouble ever since.

Pixi