Old 26-02-2005, 04:38 AM
Robert Flory

"spiral_72" wrote in message
ups.com...
Yup, I got some after work. Finally! The hardware store had some made
of Sodium sulphide (Na2So3) I think..... So, against my principles I
went to the Lowes..... They had the Green Light brand that said it
contained potassium nitrate. I had them pull an MSDS on it just to be
sure. It is supposedly 100%
I tried the stuff in my 16oz jar with water and sure enough.....
Nitrates out the roof!. I put about 1/3 tablespoon in my aquarium
filter. I'll check it out again tonight.

Grants Stump remover work for me. I think it is available in many areas in
the USA.
Got mine at Yard Birds.

Try mixing it with diesel .....it and ammonium nitrate with diesel make a
good explosive too ;-) They use it in the open pit mines to shatter the
coal so it can be scooped up and loaded.
Bob