Old 26-02-2005, 02:30 AM
jmcquown

Jack Schmidling wrote:
As anyone knows who has ever had a birdfeeder, squirrels are at the
same time the most exasperating and funniest critters out there. They
consume bird feed faster than we can put it out and a whole cottage
industry has developed around keeping them out of the bird feeders.
We have tried them all with little long term success as sooner or
later, they break the code. The bungee for squirrels is one of the
best gadgets yet. It doesn't keep them out of the feeder but it's fun
enough to watch them conquer this challenge to make it worth the corn
they eat.

js

That squirrel should try out for the Olympics! Quite a jump for the cheeky
(determined) little bugger!

Jill