Old 27-02-2005, 05:09 AM
Chookie

In article ,
"Michael W" wrote:

Sorry, I was tired when I wrote originally, of course I am not against
getting rid of them, while I enjoy their sounds it's just that they have
chosen to chirp right under our bedroom window which is a problem when I
work shift work. Apologies to all if I offended :-)

In that case, I think the red wine *followed by* earplugs may be your best bet!

I suspect you'll find the sound of crickets is like living under the flight
path -- you do get used to the sound and it doesn't disturb you.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"In Melbourne there is plenty of vigour and eagerness, but there is
nothing worth being eager or vigorous about."
Francis Adams, The Australians, 1893.