Old 27-02-2005, 06:58 PM
Mike

http://www.plasticsbypost.co.uk/

--
H.M.S.Collingwood Ass. Llandudno 20 - 23 May Trip to Portmeirion
National Service (RAF) Ass. Cosford 24 - 27 June Lanc Bomber Fly Past
H.M.S.Impregnable Ass. Sussex 1 - 4 July Visit to Int. Fest of the Sea
British Pacific Fleet. Derby 2 - 5 Sept. Visit to Denby Pottery

"sahara" wrote in message
om...
"David Taylor" wrote in message

Aren't they bad for the environment though?

the page says that "Pots made from approx. 200 gauge recycled
polyethylene." So i imagine that would be a good thing for the
environment - i dont intend to plant them like fybro pots and i guess
they could possibly be reused - its just that if i intend to sell the
potted plant i cant guarentee the buyer will reuse the pot in
question. I personally throw no pots away but my stocks get depleted
by giving away potted plants. - Hence the search for a cheap pot i
will not miss so much.
sarah a