Old 28-02-2005, 04:33 AM

Travis wrote:
wrote:
Fiskars 96256935 Small PowerGear Lopper is well worth checking out,
very useful tool for all sorts of purposes. Selling at a big
discount at Amazon...

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...itcomsforev-20

I bought one of those dumb ass loppers at Costco and it broke.

--

Doesn't surprise me at all. Costco, Home Depot and Lowes all sell junk
that breaks down. Need a good lopper? Try some of the more expensive

http://www.frostproof.com/catalog/ht05.html

such as a Felco. Handiest lopper I ever bought was from Brookstone. It
had a tungsten carbide tipped blade and ratchet action. Too bad the
spring broke. This could easily handle 2" thick hardwood branches.