Old 28-02-2005, 01:27 PM
Lilly

LMAO!! The AIR didn't get to 45F at all this weekend. My friends' ponds
are under 3 or 4 feet of snow at the moment. Doubtful there will be
ponding anytime soon. The extended ponding season, by way of PVC frames
and plastic sheets, is the end of April to end of October here on the
northern fringes of Zone 5.

frozen like an ice cube and jealous in the frozen north...

Lilly

~ jan JJsPond.us wrote:
Lily pond got up to 45F by the end of today. A few of the baby koi

were up
swimming a bit, looks like I have a few butterfly keepers in there.

Also
saw a few fantail goldfish babies who made it thru the winter.