Old 01-03-2005, 06:13 PM
Rastislav Kralovic

open this up for discussion). So for 24 hours or so let's discuss. I
strongly urge any and all lurkers out there to join in this discussion.

Well, I am a "lurker out there". I am quite new to bonsai and as such I need
to learn a lot. I have subscribed to the list in order to receive bonsai
related information from diverse sources while not compromising the
reliability (which is often the issue of "random" web sites).

I am not interested in being spammed by tons of off-topic posts. It is not
that I can be easily offended (which I cannot, and particularly not by
anonymous spammers), it is a matter of convenience.

I have found the list directly (i.e. not via the newsgroup). I don't know how
typical is my case, but I personally would vote for a moderated list not
connected to RAB.

On the other hand, hitting del a couple of times daily is not _that_ much
work for me, so any of the three alternatives will be ok.

Thank you all who post relevant information here and keep this all alive. It's
much appreciated.

Rastislav Kralovic

++++Sponsored, in part, by Gregory Brenden++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++