Old 02-03-2005, 08:28 AM
Elaine T

Default Lily questions

I've realized that if I put lilies in my half-barrels, I'm going to want
night bloomers because I'm typically out during the day. However, the
only night blooming lilies I've ever seen are monsters in botanical
gardens with 2-3 foot pads. Some surfing and Google searching hasn't
turned up any smaller night blooming lilies.

Do night bloomers come in dwarf varieties? If so, I'd appreciate a
source where I can buy or mail order them. If not, I guess I'm stuck
hoping for daytime lily flowers on the weekends or growing something else.

--
__ Elaine T __
__' http://eethomp.com/fish.html '__