Old 03-03-2005, 06:01 AM
Reel McKoi

"Gale Pearce" wrote in message
Thanks Carol - I just went to DSL lite and had to uninstall and re-install
rec ponds to try to get rid of a small, annoying glitch, but it's still
there :~(

====================
We just switched to unlimited diap-up (no cable or DSL here) and we also
have 1-way satellite so that's 2 ISPs. One to upload and one to download.
Not all will "relay" so.....talk about glitches!!! :*( My husband is
still tweaking the system so I know what you mean. I hope you get them all
worked out.

We're having a lot of trouble connecting to this new ISP for some reason, so
may try another. This morning it took 12 tries to connect. That's just not
acceptable and no one knows where the problem lies.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
Zone 6 TN