Old 02-03-2005, 02:24 PM
Gale Pearce

Default Test

Just wanted to see if I got this right

Old 02-03-2005, 05:19 PM
Mike Patterson

'twould appear you did!

by the way, you didn't live south of Atlanta a few years back did you?

I used to have a neighbor with your name

Mike Patterson

On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 09:24:00 -0500, "Gale Pearce"
wrote:

Just wanted to see if I got this right

Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.
"I always wanted to be somebody...I should have been more specific..." - Lily Tomlin

Old 02-03-2005, 05:50 PM
Reel McKoi

"Gale Pearce" wrote in message
Just wanted to see if I got this right

=============================
I can see your post just fine. :-)
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 02-03-2005, 05:50 PM
Reel McKoi

Old 03-03-2005, 04:04 AM
Gale Pearce

"Mike Patterson" wrote in message
'twould appear you did!

by the way, you didn't live south of Atlanta a few years back did you?

I used to have a neighbor with your name

Hi Mike - Nope - but I may have cruised through there a few yrs back - too
bad I missed you :~)))
I've lived in Canada all my life and I'll also bet the "person" next door
with my name was a female ( my mother is still apologising -sp? for naming
me Gale )
Gale :~)

Old 03-03-2005, 04:12 AM
Gale Pearce

Thanks Carol - I just went to DSL lite and had to uninstall and re-install
rec ponds to try to get rid of a small, annoying glitch, but it's still
there :~(
Gale :~)

Old 03-03-2005, 06:01 AM
Reel McKoi

"Gale Pearce" wrote in message
Thanks Carol - I just went to DSL lite and had to uninstall and re-install
rec ponds to try to get rid of a small, annoying glitch, but it's still
there :~(

====================
We just switched to unlimited diap-up (no cable or DSL here) and we also
have 1-way satellite so that's 2 ISPs. One to upload and one to download.
Not all will "relay" so.....talk about glitches!!! :*( My husband is
still tweaking the system so I know what you mean. I hope you get them all
worked out.

We're having a lot of trouble connecting to this new ISP for some reason, so
may try another. This morning it took 12 tries to connect. That's just not
acceptable and no one knows where the problem lies.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
Zone 6 TN

Test test Al Zymer United Kingdom 1 14-03-2003 08:44 PM
test J Kolenovsky Gardening 0 08-02-2003 01:59 AM
test J Kolenovsky Gardening 0 07-02-2003 11:01 PM
test gardener J Edible Gardening 0 30-01-2003 11:54 PM
test Jerry Hoffmeister Orchids 3 30-01-2003 09:26 PM