Old 03-03-2005, 02:22 PM
dt

Suzie-Q wrote:

In article lUuVd.2408$3z.291@okepread03,
"Jean Staffen" wrote:

- http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jstaff...bum?.dir=/1212
-
- At the house I just moved out of, I had lots of trees with leaves like the
- ones in this picture. The trunks were varigated and looked like a giraff.
- They came up by themselves and grew very fast. They would make a good bush
- or tree.

Hi Jean!

I got this:
The File You Are Looking For Is Inaccessible.
Please sign in and try again or check with the owner of the file.

I did "sign in and try again," but got the same error.

Me, too.

Jean, try going to http://tinypic.com/ and use the "Browse" button to
find the photo on your computer. Then click the "Host It" button, and
it will upload your photo to their server and return an address like:
http://tinypic.com/2002oi (photo of the great Grand Prairie blizzard of
'04).

DT
http://www.thehungersite.com/