Old 03-03-2005, 05:01 PM
Jean Staffen

Close, but the bark on the trees in my yard were different. The design and
coloration of the bark on mine looked like a giraffe's coat. And there was
no fruit or clumps produced by any of them. They were volunteers, grew fast
(from sprouts to 10' trees in three years), took no care, produced shade and
were green. On a rented lot in a trailer park, that was good enough for me.
Just always wondered what the heck they were!

Rusty Mase wrote in message
On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 09:53:27 -0600, "Jean Staffen"
wrote:
Thank you !!! Here's the link, sure hope someone can identify the tree.
Sorry I don't have better pictures. http://tinypic.com/200eo8

Paper Mulberry? If so, not a very desirable tree.

Rusty Mase