Old 04-03-2005, 04:30 AM
Steve

bob wrote:
Hi Leonie:
I can only tell you what my experience was.
About 2 years ago my son, in New Jersey was ready to toss out a phal
because he thought it was dead. I rook it back to Florida with me. Did
nothing special. Place it outside in a west exposure and gave it water
on occasion it now has 7 seven stalks in bloom an 2 kikies. It has been
outside in sun at 90 deg and at night when we had cold weather, down to
the low 50's. Still going like gangbusters
Bob

Well that does it....
My orchids and I just HAVE to live in Florida for at least a few years
before I die.

Steve