Old 04-03-2005, 05:16 PM
DNT

Good question... The label says : Derived from: Ammonium Phosphate,Potassium
Nitrate, Urea Formaldehyde, Manganese Sulfate, Iron Sulfate, Zinc Sulphate,
Copper Sulfate, Boric Acid, and Sodium Molybdenum. Does that help?
Denise
"Richard Sexton" wrote in message
In article 7HMVd.65860$Dc.27620@trnddc06, DNT
wrote:
Does anyone know if Little Giant Aquatic Plant Fertilizer (10-14-8) can be
used in a planted aquarium with fish? I bought it for a pond but I'm
having
problems with algae in my tank and I thought it might be because I've been
using liquid plant food. I can't find any aquarium plant tablets around
here
and thought this might work. TIA

What are the ingredients?

633CSi 250SE/C 300SD | Killies, killi.net, Crypts, aquaria.net
1970 280SE, 72 280SE | Old wris****ches http://watches.list.mbz.org