Old 02-03-2005, 06:04 PM
Shelly Hurd

Hello All,

Well, you've read the posts, only a very few came direct to me. Most of YOU (the actual List Members) seem well versed with your delete keys, and when NOT to reply or encourage spam posters. It's time to repost the Welcome message, and include a revision noting this decision.

I'm going to keep us linked with RAB, and put the trolls on a filter ---IF AND WHEN--- they start bogging us down with junk. Jim has offered to help with the review process to the filter list, and that's fine with me. I told him he contributes greatly to the list, and I didn't want HIS time bogged down with the review, but who am I to turn down help. FOR MY PART I will only review filtered posts twice a day (California USA time), time permitting. So, IF you wind up in the filter list your post may not appear immediately to the group. LIVE WITH IT. Your on the filter list for a reason.

Let me be clear to all, this is NOT and never was about CENSORSHIP, and if any individual(s) took it that way they are wrong. It's about OUR ARCHIVE space, and totally OFF TOPIC posts. Stay ON topic (or at least NEAR topic) and I'll just sit and read, respond when I can, and enjoy this wonderful resource to bonsai.

Let this be the final post on this topic.

Thanks and Regards,
Shelly Hurd - List Owner/Manager
Central CA - Sunset Zone 8-USDA Zone 9

++++Sponsored, in part, by Gregory Brenden++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++