Old 04-03-2005, 04:01 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

On 3 Mar 2005 23:37:41 -0800, "rjadkins" wrote:

I have a black preformed 100 gallon plastic (?) pond. Is there any way
to change its color and still have it safe for fish? It is edged with
flagstone and I want it to tie in with the red color of the rock. I
assume painting it is out of the question. Has anyone had succes
changing the color of one of these? Thanks in advance.

Anything under the water is going to eventually, and hopefully I might add,
get covered with a fine fuzz of green algae. So if you do find something to
color/paint it with, I'd only do the top edges down to the lowest water
level. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~