Old 04-03-2005, 11:59 PM
Cracklin' Rosie

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
On Fri, 4 Mar 2005 17:32:15 -0600, "Reel McKoi" wrote:

When I catch those little suckers I put them in a coffee can and take

them
down to the lake a few miles away. I don't mind the other frogs but the

BFs
eat birds and anything they can stuff into their huge mouths - including
goldfish and smaller koi.

So I treat mine nicer. It's in a 1 gallon ice cream container, The Ritz.

The D.pond has LOTS of Rosie Reds, so it shouldn't need to go after the
koi, and it can have ALL the goldfish it wants. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

My poor Shubunkins couldn't breed as fast as the BFs were eating them. And
I mean they ate some LARGE goldfish and a few good sized young koi.

Yeah, you provide the the Hilton LaRitz My BFs travel to the lake in a red
plastic coffee (holes in the lid) can in 1/2" of water.... )))
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty.