Old 05-03-2005, 06:02 AM
Dave S

We have used this product in the vineyard at the winery where I work.
It seems to really boost the vigor in newly planted vines. I have seen
good results with tomatoes as well.

I have been meaning to set up a trial on some orchid seedlings, but
never got around to it. I'm not sure if it would help with plants that
damp off, but you might see improved vigor and earlier blooming.

Dave

Susan Erickson wrote:
On Fri, 4 Mar 2005 08:25:26 -0800, "K Barrett"
wrote:

http://www.news.cornell.edu/Chronicl...00/harpin.html

K Barrett

That makes it sound like it might be an interesting experiment
with some of the seedlings that often damp off. I like the
insect resistance. And since it was effective in tomato's and
tobacco should it not be effective in Cym? Aren't they
particularly selectable to tobacco mosaic virus?
SuE