Old 06-03-2005, 05:04 PM
Steve

Hey every one I am very interested in breeding plants esp. orchids i am
new to this so any advice thAt can be offered will be appreciated. I am
mainly wondering where can i find a good source on getting started and
about how much does it cost to get started and lastly what all will i
need to get. thank you so much for you input.
Yours,
Alex

While we wait for someone to give you a good answer, let me start with a
question or two.
What kinds of orchids do you grow now and how many do you have? After
all, it's pretty hard to breed orchids unless you have some to breed. Right?

Steve