Old 06-03-2005, 09:03 AM

Default Beginning Breeding

Hey every one I am very interested in breeding plants esp. orchids i am
new to this so any advice thAt can be offered will be appreciated. I am
mainly wondering where can i find a good source on getting started and
about how much does it cost to get started and lastly what all will i
need to get. thank you so much for you input.
Yours,
Alex

Old 10-03-2005, 10:15 AM
dusty

Some places to check out

http://www.orchideenvermehrung.at/english/index.htm
http://orchidsource.com/GB_seed_manual.html
http://www.orchidsource.com/
http://www.speciesorchids.com/supplies.html
http://www.easyorchids.co.uk/propaga...from_seed.html

You will also need a LAMINAR FLOW HOOD for flasking
http://www.sentryair.com/Laminar-Flo...=laminar-flow-
hood

This should give you an idea of how to build your own if you are handy.

Grow well and bloom magnificently
dusty