Old 06-03-2005, 05:54 PM

oleblue wrote:
Where could a person get a small used greenhouse?? About 8" x 12"

For a greenhouse that small, you're probably better off just building a
new one from scratch. Most greenhouse glazing has a limited lifespan,
and I'm not sure that a used frame would be worth the cost or effort to
transport.

One of the members of our local society built himself quite a nice
greenhouse about that size with a cedar frame (pressure treated would
have been even cheaper) and two layers of greenhouse poly, one stapled
to the outside of the frame and one stapled to the inside. It can't
have cost more than a couple of hundred dollars and is probably better
insulated than the small greenhouse kits.