Old 06-03-2005, 07:14 PM
Ray

Claude,

If you use lemon juice, you have to wipe the leaves down with clean water
before the liquid has had a chance to dry. The citric acid will dissolve
the carbonates, but if you don't rinse that solution off, the solids will
just precipitate again.

As far as Rise & Shine is concerned, it would be a good choice for
more-frequent cleaning, and if you want to use it exclusively, you have to
spray it on, let it soak for a while, then wipe.

"Phalguy" wrote in message
Hello everyone!

Lot`s of my phals have some salt buidup from the tap water. A couple of
days
ago, I decided to clean them all with fresh lemon juice. Some look great
but
for a few phal, it`s worse ! Now, they seems to have more buildup all
spread
out on the leaves!
Why?
Should I rub the leaves with lemon juice more vigourously?
Ray, I tried the rinse and shine but I think I had to much salt build-up
already and didn`t work!

Any ideas ?

Thanks

Claude