Old 07-03-2005, 01:56 PM
Phisherman

Mine are well over 12 feet tall. They are Don Juan and "trained" to a
trellis. Two years ago I bent the long canes over and tied them and
lots of side shoots grew out the bent canes. I have to keep trimming
them back. Must be all that cow manure I throw at them. I only have
three bushes, but that's enough work for me.

On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 04:19:40 GMT, Suzie-Q
wrote:

The Guiness record for the tallest rose bush is somewhere
around 11 feet. This is supposedly with the help of some
sort of commercial rose food. I forget the brand.

I have a rose bush (that was present when I bought my house
11 years ago) that grows each year to about eight or nine
feet with nothing but watering. Each March I prune it down
to about four feet.

I'm just wondering how tall your rosebushes get.

I'm in central Texas.