Old 07-03-2005, 08:09 AM
Martin

Hi Valentina

All of the questions you have asked are addressed at :-
http://home.btconnect.com/cadoss/bexrose

If you have any further questions then please do not hesitate to ask.

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello. My name is Valentina. I have a project to do for my computer
class by sending a message to the group that I intrested in. I like the
flowers very muth but I dont know anything about it. How to grow them?
How to take care of them? When is the best time to plant? Especialy, I
am intresting in roses.Is there anybody who can answare some of my
questions. I would appreciate for your respond.