Old 04-03-2005, 06:37 AM

Default college project

Hello. My name is Valentina. I have a project to do for my computer
class by sending a message to the group that I intrested in. I like the
flowers very muth but I dont know anything about it. How to grow them?
How to take care of them? When is the best time to plant? Especialy, I
am intresting in roses.Is there anybody who can answare some of my
questions. I would appreciate for your respond.

Old 04-03-2005, 01:58 PM
Gail Futoran

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello. My name is Valentina. I have a project to do for my computer
class by sending a message to the group that I intrested in. I like the
flowers very muth but I dont know anything about it. How to grow them?
How to take care of them? When is the best time to plant? Especialy, I
am intresting in roses.Is there anybody who can answare some of my
questions. I would appreciate for your respond.

Some good information about roses can be found
at the American Rose Society web site www.ars.org

The best thing you can do is buy roses that are
hardy. You can ask a local nursery or botanical
gardens about roses that are mostly carefree. Start
with easy roses to grow. Good soil (lots of
organic matter), water, food - that's about it, but
there's so much variation depending on where you
live, what your soil is like, annual temperature
range, etc. that it's hard to give specific advice
without more information from you.

Gail
near San Antonio TX USA Zone 8

Old 06-03-2005, 09:07 AM
Martin

Hello Valentina,

You could take a look at this Rose Society Web Site:-
http://home.btconnect.com/cadoss/bexrose which has lots of information and
activities. The site also contains links to the best of the worlds National
Rose Societies.

Regards

Martin Double
Bexrose - Webmaster

Email:
Web Site:
http://home.btconnect.com/cadoss/bexrose

"Gail Futoran" wrote in message
oups.com...

Old 07-03-2005, 08:09 AM
Martin

Hi Valentina

All of the questions you have asked are addressed at :-
http://home.btconnect.com/cadoss/bexrose

If you have any further questions then please do not hesitate to ask.

oups.com...

Old 07-03-2005, 03:25 PM
dave weil

On Mon, 7 Mar 2005 08:09:11 +0000 (UTC), "Martin"
wrote:

Hi Valentina

All of the questions you have asked are addressed at :-
http://home.btconnect.com/cadoss/bexrose

If you have any further questions then please do not hesitate to ask.

wrote in message
roups.com...
Hello. My name is Valentina. I have a project to do for my computer
class by sending a message to the group that I intrested in. I like the
flowers very muth but I dont know anything about it. How to grow them?
How to take care of them? When is the best time to plant? Especialy, I
am intresting in roses.Is there anybody who can answare some of my
questions. I would appreciate for your respond.

A few links with a lot more information than you'll find in the above
link:

http://www.nashvillerosesociety.com/
http://www.rdrop.com/%7Epaul/main.html
http://www.sdrosesociety.org/menu_rosecare.htm

To search for most roses (there are probably hundreds of thousands),
ad for pictures of some of them, go he

http://www.helpmefind.com/rose/index.php

And, even though this is a commercial site, it has the best
descriptions of the shape that different rose bushes take:

http://www.vintagegardens.com/index....d=10d6ad60c8bi

Hope this stuff helps...