Old 07-03-2005, 05:04 PM
Ornata Ornata is offline
Registered User

I have to say I'm slightly relieved not to have received them yet - I'm still reeling from the deluge of seed packets that have arrived from various orders I placed this year. I've got so many to start off, I've had to put all the information on a forbidding-looking Excel spreadsheet. I'm ashamed to say I still have some seeds from last year's RHS seed dispatch that I haven't germinated yet... and they haven't even been in the fridge all the time. However, a week ago I put last year's Polemonium caeruleum RHS seeds into the propagator and they've germinated. I'm sure not everything will still be viable. It's a case of my eyes being bigger than my greenhouse/propagators/windowsills (and procrastination doesn't help, either).