Old 07-03-2005, 03:25 PM
dave weil

On Mon, 7 Mar 2005 08:09:11 +0000 (UTC), "Martin"
wrote:

Hi Valentina

All of the questions you have asked are addressed at :-
http://home.btconnect.com/cadoss/bexrose

If you have any further questions then please do not hesitate to ask.

wrote in message
roups.com...
Hello. My name is Valentina. I have a project to do for my computer
class by sending a message to the group that I intrested in. I like the
flowers very muth but I dont know anything about it. How to grow them?
How to take care of them? When is the best time to plant? Especialy, I
am intresting in roses.Is there anybody who can answare some of my
questions. I would appreciate for your respond.

A few links with a lot more information than you'll find in the above
link:

http://www.nashvillerosesociety.com/
http://www.rdrop.com/%7Epaul/main.html
http://www.sdrosesociety.org/menu_rosecare.htm

To search for most roses (there are probably hundreds of thousands),
ad for pictures of some of them, go he

http://www.helpmefind.com/rose/index.php

And, even though this is a commercial site, it has the best
descriptions of the shape that different rose bushes take:

http://www.vintagegardens.com/index....d=10d6ad60c8bi

Hope this stuff helps...