Old 07-03-2005, 03:07 PM
Marcus Fox

"John" wrote in message

"Marcus Fox" wrote in
I am on dial up, this and a test post is all I can see on here, its

the
same
with all the other forums.

What is the server name of your news-server? If it is with NTL it should
give you all the NTL groups too. I had some probs with news all last

week,
but things are starting to get back to normal.

Marcus

News.ntlworld.com, looks like a long way off from normal service here, all
groups are still blank, the server status says this has been resolved but

it
will take a week for posts to appear, good old ntl bs.

Try text.news.ntlworld.com. I am now getting all recent posts on this
server, but it still seems to be the case that some posts from the problem
time are still missing.

Marcus