Old 07-03-2005, 08:57 PM
profpam

If you have never had a greenhouse, you might start with a kit as they
are easy to assemble, and they don't take a contractor. One such kit is
available through Cosco internet. There are many others. I have
placed my experience on my website if you are interested in
reading:http://home.earthlink.net/~profpam/Haven.doc

.. . . Pam
Everything Orchid Management System
http://home.earthlink.net/~profpam/page3.html

Eric wrote:

oleblue wrote:

Does anyone have some plans for a small greenhouse to build that they

would share? It would be nice to see.

Hi,

If you're thinking of building one from scratch I know Home Depot sells
clear pvc panels that come in 8'x28" and 12'x28". I just built a shade
house but I used the pvc for my roof. I live in SW Florida and our
Summers can be very rainy (at least one heavy downpour daily) so I need
the cover or I spend the summer soaking wet. I hope this helps a bit.
If you'd like I can send you a picture.