Old 07-03-2005, 10:36 PM
Phil L

Default min/max temps

I have today sown:
Tomatoes (Shirly)
Lobelia (from collected seeds last summer)
Petunia
Marigolds (again from collected seeds)
Impatiens
And last week I sown Chillis (from a pod!)
I don't have any heating in the greenhouse except for a gas heater and this
has no controls on it, IE it's either on or off so I am loath to use it.
As there is only half a dozen trays I have decided to place them in the
window cill of an unheated room, although the rest of the house is centrally
heated.
I put one of those min/max thermometers in the window for a few days to
check and it seems the lowest is 66F and the highest around 74F is this warm
enough or should I turn on the radiator? - bearing in mind that this will
*greatly* increase the temperatures through the day as the radiator is
directly under the window.

TIA

Also tomorrow I'm planting onion seeds, is this too late?

--

http://www.blueyonder256k.myby.co.uk/