Old 08-03-2005, 09:45 AM
undergroundbob undergroundbob is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam Moore
.[/i][/color]

Lucky you!
What are your soil conditions? My lilies don't multiply.

Pam in Bristol
Good old Scottish sog, sticky but not quite clay, full of stones and old bits of glass, very wet for about 10 months of the year and currently frosty! I thought the lillies would never make it myself, I was originally digging them up to see if they had made it through the winter unrotted and uneaten and was surprised to see them shooting and rooting so healthily.