Old 08-03-2005, 09:01 AM
Phyllis and Jim Hurley

Default OT 'View' on Outlook Express filters messages nicely

If you use Outlook Express and get bugged by certain posts on the newsgroup,
take a look at the 'view' option. You can tell it to 'hide' messages with
certain words in the subject line or from certain persons. Benefit: the
unwanted messages go away. Makes the NG more fun and you don't have to
waste time scanning accross the unwanted stuff.

Jim

Ask me about Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $120+ per child) at: jogathon.net