Old 08-03-2005, 12:25 PM
Phyllis and Jim Hurley

Steps to make offensive senders and names disappear
Click on:
View then
Current View then
Customize current view then
In box 1
Uncheck 'for all messages' then
check 'Where the From line contains people' then
check 'Where the Subject line contains people' then
In box 2
Click on the 'contains...' and follow instructions to add the names of
senders
whose messages you don't want to see and whose names you don't want to
see
in the subject line.
In box 3
Put a name for the profile, if you don't want the current one

When you click 'OK', the offensive senders and messages go away.

Jim

"Phyllis and Jim Hurley" wrote in message
. ..
If you use Outlook Express and get bugged by certain posts on the

newsgroup,
take a look at the 'view' option. You can tell it to 'hide' messages with
certain words in the subject line or from certain persons. Benefit: the
unwanted messages go away. Makes the NG more fun and you don't have to
waste time scanning accross the unwanted stuff.

Jim

Ask me about Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $120+ per child) at:

jogathon.net