Old 08-03-2005, 01:51 PM
~Roy~

You will have to do it each time and as fast as she changes names and
servers, you won't keep up........Just ignore the jerk, or go pay a
visit to koiphen.com..................you'll be surprised at who you
find there.

On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 06:25:44 -0600, "Phyllis and Jim Hurley"
wrote:

===Steps to make offensive senders and names disappear
===Click on:
===View then
===Current View then
===Customize current view then
===In box 1
=== Uncheck 'for all messages' then
=== check 'Where the From line contains people' then
=== check 'Where the Subject line contains people' then
===In box 2
=== Click on the 'contains...' and follow instructions to add the names of
===senders
=== whose messages you don't want to see and whose names you don't want to
===see
=== in the subject line.
===In box 3
=== Put a name for the profile, if you don't want the current one
===
===When you click 'OK', the offensive senders and messages go away.
===
===Jim
===
==="Phyllis and Jim Hurley" wrote in message
h.net...
=== If you use Outlook Express and get bugged by certain posts on the
===newsgroup,
=== take a look at the 'view' option. You can tell it to 'hide' messages with
=== certain words in the subject line or from certain persons. Benefit: the
=== unwanted messages go away. Makes the NG more fun and you don't have to
=== waste time scanning accross the unwanted stuff.
===
=== Jim
===
=== --
=== See our pond at: home.bellsouth.net\p\pwp-jameshurley
=== Ask me about Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $120+ per child) at:
===jogathon.net
===
===
===