Old 08-03-2005, 07:22 PM
Penelope Periwinkle

On 08 Mar 2005 22:34:16 +1300, "Loki" wrote:

il Sun, 6 Mar 2005 11:56:31 -0500, "Ken Anderson" ha scritto:

"GA Pinhead" wrote in message
Well, the site does suck... Nothing personal.

John!

Don't some people create a site, then hope that visitors will click on the
banner ads so that their site will make a buck? That might be Scott's true
aim.

Well I'm sorry, but what part of a banner ad forces anyone to click
on it? Have i missed some form of mind control - oh wait - that's
rabid consumerism isn't it. I missed that bus...

That's kinda beside the point. This guy hasn't added anything to the
newsgroup; no suggestions, no stories, no advice, nothing. The
only thing he has posted besides links to his web site are his silly
attempts to chastise me. And he posted the same thing on several
of the rec. newsgroups. He's spamming to lure people to his site so
he can make money off of it.

He's a spammer, he should suffer.

Penelope