Old 06-03-2005, 04:56 PM
Ken Anderson

"GA Pinhead" wrote in message
Well, the site does suck... Nothing personal.

John!

Don't some people create a site, then hope that visitors will click on the
banner ads so that their site will make a buck? That might be Scott's true
aim.

Old 06-03-2005, 05:52 PM
GA Pinhead

Well, if his marketing plan includes namecalling, he should do well, at
least at that.

He has ads "just to cover his hosting expenses". Altruism at its peak.

John!

Old 07-03-2005, 04:35 AM
Penelope Periwinkle

On 5 Mar 2005 18:48:57 -0800, "urbanChiles"
wrote:

Ya know, Penelope, you've come at me with both barrels today,

No, I haven't. If you consider this "both barrels" I suggest you
take great caution not to really irk me.

and
I've tried to be polite but I'm not really sure what set you off. So
I looked around at your other posts on USENET to try to figure out if I
should take it personally or not. Clearly I shouldn't.

I see you post on soc.singles.moderated A LOT.

Yes! I do. I love those people. Why don't you post your spam
over there? They'll love it! Just ask Singles Reflection Guy.

So I'm thinking to
myself: why is such a sweet and demure woman single? Then it hit me.
You're probably not single because you're sweet and demure.
You're probably single because you're such a hateful, spiteful
bitch. Now it all makes sense...

giggle I see you read for content about as well as you post
it, that is to say, not at all.

So, Scott, did you and Donald have a big 'old time last night?

Tell you what: let's just avoid each other around here, okay?

No. You're a spammer. You should be flamed and harassed
endlessly.

Clearly your only interest is spewing snarky, hateful bile,

nodding solemnly I am a Big Meaniehead.

and me...
well... after reading many of your posts I'm quite sure I'm not
interested in a damn thing you have to say, you hateful hag. So ignore
me in the future and I can assure you that you can expect the same from
me.

Penelope, haggish meaniehead 'bot.
"ElissaAnn"
Old 08-03-2005, 09:34 AM
Loki

il Sun, 6 Mar 2005 11:56:31 -0500, "Ken Anderson" ha scritto:

"GA Pinhead" wrote in message
Well, the site does suck... Nothing personal.

John!

Don't some people create a site, then hope that visitors will click on the
banner ads so that their site will make a buck? That might be Scott's true
aim.

Well I'm sorry, but what part of a banner ad forces anyone to click
on it? Have i missed some form of mind control - oh wait - that's
rabid consumerism isn't it. I missed that bus...

I surf with graphics off so often, that my browser has forgotten what
they are ... ;-)

--
Cheers,

Old 08-03-2005, 07:22 PM
Penelope Periwinkle

"GA Pinhead" wrote in message
Well, the site does suck... Nothing personal.

John!

Don't some people create a site, then hope that visitors will click on the
banner ads so that their site will make a buck? That might be Scott's true
aim.

Well I'm sorry, but what part of a banner ad forces anyone to click
on it? Have i missed some form of mind control - oh wait - that's
rabid consumerism isn't it. I missed that bus...

That's kinda beside the point. This guy hasn't added anything to the
newsgroup; no suggestions, no stories, no advice, nothing. The
only thing he has posted besides links to his web site are his silly
attempts to chastise me. And he posted the same thing on several
of the rec. newsgroups. He's spamming to lure people to his site so
he can make money off of it.

He's a spammer, he should suffer.

Penelope