Old 06-03-2005, 01:10 PM

I looked up the roses you recommended; I was excited about Buffy Saint
Marie ( my husband was a big fan of her music) but it is classed as a
hybrid tea and not hardy here. Crazy for you and JH pierneef is a
climber. Sheila's Perfume , charleston and Tabris are hardy to zone 6.
I looked thme up on helpmefind.com and I really wonder if the zone
hardyiness is correct as it has a zone higher on most roses compared to
other sources especailly the Ortho Guide to Roses. Wish I knew who to
believe. I really wish some Zone 5 growers were responding guess
that's the only way I'll really know. Thanks for your input.
Katherine