Old 08-03-2005, 03:38 PM
Benign Vanilla

Default Baltimore, MD --- Anyone Turning Pumps Back On Yet?

I am getting tempted. We had a day of close to 70's yesterday. Of course
it's snowing today.

This past year, I have done nothing for leave protection, as an experiment,
so the pond is FULL of leaves. I was thinking of turning the pump on, and
getting the BD and VF to start doing some clean up, but not sure if it's too
early.

I went back there yesterday, and something hopped in when I got close. Seems
the frogs are waking up. The fish are certainly active as well. I am not
sure of the water temp, did not have my therm with me.

So what's the plan? Bonnie you running yet? Robyn?

--
BV
Webporgmaster of iheartmypond.com