Old 09-03-2005, 09:13 AM
Sacha

On 8/3/05 17:32, in article ,
"Charlie Pridham" wrote:

snip

There are loads of things we have been trying of late many of which have
died this year in the -7c we have had, still I shall try again with most, in
the hope we wont have two cold winters in a row! Some surprises though (must
write it all down before I forget)

This is something Ray likes to do, too. He keeps pushing the boundaries
with various plants and is often surprised to see what will survive outside,
contrary to popular belief. After all, as he often reminds people, when
Camellias first came to Britain people though they had to be kept in
glasshouses, always!
--

Sacha
(remove the weeds for email)