Old 09-03-2005, 03:50 PM
undergroundbob undergroundbob is offline
Registered User

Default wrinkly?

Hi all, first post on the orchids forum, be gentle with me! I have rescued some phaleanopsis (phaleanopses?) from certain death, re-potted them in fresh orchid compost, cut off the rotten roots and have been watering with feed / misting occasionally. However, many of them still have wrinkled leaves and are not looking like they're about to burst into fresh new growth. Are they doomed to failure? Is there any orchid CPR I can apply? Or should I just give up and let them go with dignity to the great compost heap in the sky?

Hope someone can help, I am an almost total orchid ignoramus!

Many thanks, Bob