Old 09-03-2005, 11:06 PM

On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 21:21:08 GMT, Xi Wang
wrote:

This is true. However, sometimes one likes to have a name just for the
sake of completeness....guess it depends on how Type A you are. What
did the original label say? I know it was illegible, but what could you
definitely make out? Along with a photo, it might be possible to still
get an ID. However, based on just a picture and a truly incorrect
label, it's impossible to ID a phal.

Cheers,
Xi

Usually I'm pretty type A. g I hate not knowing the answer to a
problem, but I also usually give up hitting the wall with my head once
the blood starts to run into my eyes. ;-)

The label is pretty clear. It reads:

P. Golden Peoker BL (well the BL is a bit fuzzy, but I'm pretty sure
you're right)

Next there's a symbol that looks sort of like the outline of a sun
drawn with brackets. The kind with the points sticking outward like
the rays of the sun. Inside the "sun" there are some blurry numbers.
1? 8 3? 0?

After that it reads
Color: W/BL.SP (at leat I think it's SP)

The next line is:
MC028407 Report eo DR 5/21/04 MAI

One of these days, I will get some photos I can post.
--Vic