Old 10-03-2005, 12:09 AM

In , on 03/08/05
at 10:38 AM, "Benign Vanilla"
said:

I am getting tempted. We had a day of close to 70's yesterday. Of course
it's snowing today.

No pump yet - not for a while. It's still going to be cold for a while.

I went back there yesterday, and something hopped in when I got close.
Seems the frogs are waking up. The fish are certainly active as well. I
am not sure of the water temp, did not have my therm with me.

My turtle was taking a hike around the yard Monday. We returned him to
the pond, and I hope he stayed there, or he's history if caught outside
when the frigid air returned.

I'm putting in my request for toad tadpoles (and even adults.) I'll pay
for the gas it takes to bring them to me (if I was able, I'd come get
them.)

Alan

Posted using registered MR/2 ICE Newsreader #564 and eComStation 1.14