Old 10-03-2005, 04:15 AM
Dave Gillingham

I know mvery little about the Section. One of my books (Lavarack,
Harris & Stocker) states, inter alia: "The plants are epiphytic in
areas with or without a defined dry dry season". Seems to me that you
would need to know the species, or the genealogy of the hybrid, to
determine the best treatment.

On Wed, 9 Mar 2005 16:15:14 -0500, "Al" wrote:

I am looking for tips and tricks to help me grow this type of dendrobium.
All I really know about them is why they have the name Nigrohirsute.

Dave Gillingham